Sunday, August 28, 2005

Links all around!

Not that I'm that picky. My late husband fit into several of those categories. His other qualities more than made up for it!


Attention Killer Ladybugs- What NOT to name your baby. Sometimes its too late, and we get to choose which name is worst.


Cartoon of Bomby, the Bomb-Exploding Robot. (Thanks Carol Anne!)

Perfect name for a porta-potty company.


Some nice animated ecards available at Nobodys Here.

Todays quiz: Which Bob Dylan song are you? (Thanks Del!)

Are you right brained or left brained? Who knows the difference? Which is better? Who cares as long as I get my coffee? (Thanks Carol Anne, Dawn/Beth, and Sarah!)

Look for old school pictures of you or your friends at this site.

Here's another mindless game to keep you at the computer.

Have you ever wondered what your furniture does when no one is home? Not work- or child-safe.


Thought for today: Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I am Pernan, the one from the blog 'Life in hello', you posted me, nice to meet you! Of course, you are not spam! You have a nice blog, I have to check it out, too many links, hahaha.
Welll, thank you for posting me! You are wellcome in my blog!