Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Computer

The good news is that I have a new computer! It's a Mac Mini, like the one I've been using for a few years, but the old one died suddenly on Saturday. You may not have noticed it here, because I had several "videos of the day" set to post automatically. But you might have noticed I haven't had any links lists or full-length features for several days.

The bad news is that I lost all my old files, so it may take a while to get back up to speed. There probably won't be any movies this week, and the links list will be shorter for a while. But this new computer is a pleasure to use, and I'll try to find lots of nice new stuff for you!

1 comment:

Gross|Photo said...

There's software out there that should allow you to get the files off the old hard drive. If it's a mac it should be even easier. Look round the Internet. I had that happen with my 500 gig drive and managed to get all of my photos off it and restored.