Monday, February 13, 2012

Domain Troubles

Some people are having trouble reaching my (currently) main site, Miss Cellania. I'm sorry. In the process of switching domain registration, each step takes "up to five days" and then you find out about the mistake you made, or the step that will also take "up to five days." That's what I get for not being a geek.

Anyway, until I figure out how to get my content moved to Blogspot, you can access the site by going to http://misscellania.squarespace.com/. And check back here, because I might get things straightened out sometime soon!

3 comments:

King said...

Oops! Hope it wasn't my "help" that may have caused this problem. If there is anything I can do for ya, Miss C, let me know!

BlackCrypt said...

Whew!!! I thought the feds got to you!

Howard said...

Yay! You're back!