Saturday, March 28, 2015

Arguing with a Husky



He says, “So my husky stole my dad's potato skin off his plate. This was the ensuing argument.” Both Dads and Huskys are extremely verbal, so many words flew back and forth. Redditor kurtu5 offered a handy translation:
Human - Bad dog! Bad dog!

Dog - Our species decided to work together 10,000 years ago to help each other to survive! We used to share the hunt!

Human - Bad dog! Bad dog!

Dog - All you give me is boring dry food! Taste is enhanced by smell and my nose is 1,000 times more sensitive than yours! My food is so damn boring!

Human - Bad dog! Bad dog!

Dog - What do you expect? This is torture! I can't stand my dry food anymore. I love you so much and I want to eat with you!
However, the dog was eventually resigned to the fact that he will never outtalk Dad. But hey, he got a potato skin!

1 comment:

Williamrocket said...

The guy knows all the words to being a bully.