Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Miss Cellania's Links

The Magyar Moustache Experiment.

“I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was. I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.” Dude, it's a photograph. You are the angry racist we see. (via Jezebel)

Parenting Is Not a “Job,” and Marriage Is Not “Work.”

After Charlottesville, I Asked My Dad About Selma.

Why You Should Care About Where Your Tuna Comes From. Pollutants are not the same across the globe.

I Wore A Mars Space Suit And It Was Exhausting. Living in an inhospitable atmosphere will be no walk in the park.

John Ballou Newbrough's Orphan Utopia. His new Faithist religion was dictated by angels in the 1880s.

How to Spot a Fake Viral Video. Begin with the idea that not every recording is true to life.

The Bloody, Exhilarating Bonnie and Clyde Broke Taboos When it Hit Screens 50 Years Ago. It was historical fiction, yet resonated with the counterculture.

The Game of Thrones Characters Need to Hang Out More. Battles and special effects are nice, but dialogue is where the show really shines.


No comments: